Thank you for visiting the MGA Customer Service page. Select a category below that best matches your inquiry. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact Customer Support.
Monthy Product Registration Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The Monthly Product Registration Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administrated by MGA Entertainment, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), located at 16300 Roscoe Blvd. Van Nuys, CA 91406
3. Official Rules: These are the official rules (the “Official Rules”) for the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that they can be contacted by phone or email regarding the Sweepstakes, and to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes, which shall be final and binding on entrants.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes is a monthly sweepstakes in which one (1) eligible entrant will be awarded a grand prize consisting of an MGA Entertainment Inc. product to be determined by Sponsor (as described in more detail in Section 8 below). Each monthly Sweepstakes will commence at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on the first day of the month and end at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on the last day of the month (the “Monthly Period”). Each monthly Sweepstakes is a separate sweepstakes in which only entries received during that Monthly Period are eligible for the random drawing. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent monthly Sweepstakes drawings. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in it sole discretion with or without cause.
5. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America who are 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside, whichever is older, at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor, or of its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), or to the immediate family members of, or to any persons domiciled with, any such employees. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "immediate family members" include a participant’s spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
6. How to enter: You can enter in one of two ways. First, you are automatically entered when you complete the product registration form for the MGA Entertainment, Inc. or Little Tikes product you purchased by means of Sponsor’s online product registration at www.mgae.com or www.littletikes.com. Second, as an alternate means of entry if you have not purchased a product you may enter the Sweepstakes by selecting the Sweepstakes Entry option that does not require you to register a product. Limit one (1) entry per person per Monthly Period. An entry will only be eligible for the drawing for the Monthly Period in which the entry was received by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not liable for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, incompletely received, mutilated, or illegible, for any reason. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service may apply.
7. Determination of the winner: One (1) grand prize winner for each Monthly Period will be randomly selected from only those eligible entries received during that Monthly Period. A Winner for each Monthly Period will be selected on or about ten (10) days after the end of the Monthly Period (the “Drawing Date”). The Provisional Winner will be notified by phone or email. The first eligible Provisional Winner that Sponsor successfully contacts in person by telephone or by email and who claims the grand prize in accordance with these Official Rules will be declared the final Winner. The Winner may waive the right to receive a grand prize. The return of any grand prize, Winner’s affidavit/release or grand prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of all interest in the grand prize, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries. The Winner may be required to provide evidence of identity in connection with claiming the grand prize.
Winner’s List: A winner’s list for each Monthly Period will be available for a period starting thirty (30) days after the Drawing Date until ninety (90) days after the Drawing Date, and will be posted on line at www. mgae.com. You can obtain a winner’s list by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to MGA Entertainment, Inc., Attn: Monthly Product Registration Sweepstakes, 16300 Roscoe Blvd., Van Nuys CA 91406. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
8. Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize awarded for each Monthly Period consisting of an MGA Entertainment Inc. product. The approximate retail value of the grand prize will not exceed USD $50. The odds of winning the grand prize depend on the number of eligible entries entered into the random draw pool for the Monthly Period. The grand prize will be shipped to the location listed in the Winner’s product registration or Sweepstakes entry form. Expect 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. No substitution of grand prize, including cash substitutions, will be permitted, except that Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute a grand prize of greater or equal value if the stated grand prize is not available. Grand Prizes are not transferable.
9. Taxes: Income and other taxes, if any, on the value of the grand prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If required by law, Sponsor will issue a Form 1099 to the Winner for the approximate retail value of the grand prize.
10. Permissions/Release: By accepting the grand prize, the Winner agrees that Sponsor may use Winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, including without limitation, posting on Sponsor’s website, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, each entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of grand prize(s), travel to and from any grand prize-related activity, participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, postage-due, forged, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.
AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING WINNERS AND ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE GRAND PRIZE ITSELF AND THAT:
A) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, IF ANY;
B) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO BE PROVIDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION;
C) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS OR EXPENSES.
12. Affidavit: Each Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (where permitted by law), and a liability release which must be signed and returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the grand prize notification or the grand prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen.
13. Additional Entrant Obligations: Each entrant agrees that he/she shall not upload, post or transmit any materials to the Sponsor website which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
14. Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes, who commits any fraud in relation to the Sweepstakes, or who violates these Official Rules. Caution: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification of such entrant. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.